• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fishios
    Newest Member
    Fishios

• By mgannage
      I am wondering if there is a way so use Saved Plan View Sets from one plan in another plan without completely redoing my template. Thanks!

• By LeeDrafter
      Hi All,
      I would like to control the display of CAD line length and angle labels by layer in addition to via the dbx. Is there a way to do this? I know how to use the dbx below under display options, but I have a file with a bunch of different polylines and I would like to be able to turn on and off the labels without opening a dbx for each one. I would also like to display labels with some layer sets and not others for layout views. Thanks for any suggestions!

• By ChiefArchitect
      Another bird's-eye view, this time illustrates the spaciousness that can be gained by added a few feet and some loft space in the Option 2 floor plan. Even though the head height is low upstairs, there is plenty of room to take advantage of a multi-use space like this.
      Chief Architect's navigation and 3D rendering tools, along with extensive downloadable catalogs make it easy to see for yourself how a space can be used and lived in, before construction ever begins.
    • By ChiefArchitect
      The first floor bird's-eye view illustrates how this interpretation of the floor plan reserves the main level to common or public spaces.
    • By ChiefArchitect
      I feel like this bird's-eye view does a great job of capturing the Modern Cabin's livable space.