roof

decorators3

Hi 

I am trying to build  (CA premier 10) a gable roof over garage similar to gable over bedroom .. the garage is 7' high 24 ft wide main house is 8' high.  I have tired auto build as well as manual build roof planes but noting seems to work. I have  edited roof directives.. would the garage be too wide for a gable roof with  3 / 12   pitch

any suggestions?5bd9d21fa8812_roofproblem.thumb.JPG.f9b601a3aeed13f235ff1b4f864d780e.JPG thanks 

CA Premier 10

6 hours ago, decorators3 said:

Yes I agree with you ... had already sent that design to the client earlier this morning.  she was asking about changing it to gable but i was having such a difficult time in bringing it together that I will take your advise and veto it .

Thanks again!

Levina

Is this an Existing "Garage" you are converting to living space ?  curious as it is only 10' deep and I don't see garage Doors. You would have an option for the Gable if that is the new Addition though.....

image.thumb.png.a97ca3ca80e4726978fb7d3ee7369f92.png

27 minutes ago, decorators3 said:

Hi

No it is not a new addition.. It is a current garage that she wants 8 ft added on to so it now ill be 24ft wide.  I'm only redesigning  the facade so was not too concerned about thr dept at the moment ///

Ok , but the Depth could alter the look completely , it wouldn't look like Eric's Render either.....

M.