2D symbols

JaredD

CAD symbols?

If you ave SSA , they are Free.....

you need to do your Forum Signature so we know what software and version you have..

*** to fill in your Signature like this .... go up to the top RH Corner above and click on your UserName> Account Settings> Signature.... and enable Signature (will Turn Green) then add your Hardware Details and Chief Software Version, as different Version require different Answers.

2 hours ago, JaredD said:

The 2D A E C details.

I know many are included but is there value to the additional?

I am none the wiser as to which ones you mean (A E C ?) but most of the CAD details on the 3D library have not been updated for 2-4 years , so there are no new ones if that is your thought? 

I now see you have X8 so you couldn't use newer ones even if there were some available.

M.

32 minutes ago, JaredD said:

These

chiefsymbols.PNG

http://www.chiefsymbols.com/

( use Chrome, F.Fox page is messed up)

I was not aware of these , I thought you were talking about CA's own CAD Files in their Library.

You might want to update your 1st post and be specific about what 2D CAD Drawings and provide a Link etc so those who maybe aware of this Library can advise you.

Did you request the Smaple pack ? are they good quality ?..... and current ie not detailing stuff done in 1982 ?  there is no refund so you want to be sure.... of course it could be fully Worth the $299 but I can't personally help you....

M.

21 hours ago, Kbird1 said:

http://www.chiefsymbols.com/

( use Chrome, F.Fox page is messed up)

I was not aware of these , I thought you were talking about CA's own CAD Files in their Library.

You might want to update your 1st post and be specific about what 2D CAD Drawings and provide a Link etc so those who maybe aware of this Library can advise you.

Did you request the Smaple pack ? are they good quality ?..... and current ie not detailing stuff done in 1982 ?  there is no refund so you want to be sure.... of course it could be fully Worth the $299 but I can't personally help you....

M.

that site has been around for at least 15 years, I saw it when I started using Chief, I wonder if any of those details have been updated since.

27 minutes ago, DRAWZILLA said:

that site has been around for at least 15 years, I saw it when I started using Chief, I wonder if any of those details have been updated since.

I wondered the same thing...ie are they current.... as the Chief Libraries mention the Files being in .alb format which I don't think has been used in 8-10 yrs? and Chief now has it's own Viking Corp. Appliance Library for free.