Affordable Chief X9 & X10 Drafting & Design Services

DCB123

I am a creative Cadd designer with unique experience and perspective from my collection of work as a designer. I have 10 years experience as an engineering tech and cadd designer, working for architects and engineers.

I  use Chief Architect Premier X9 & X10 (SSA member) and have used Chief Architect since Version X6, or for roughly 5-8 years. I use Team Viewer and Zoom meeting to conduct online meetings and review work together online. I am technologically versed in all types of Cadd programs, and other software that help me in my design business.

I am happy to talk with you about your design needs, or to review your plan with you online to see how we could work together. I am on the east coast of SW Florida. My rates can be discussed on a per project basis, or hourly based on the size and scope of the project. Looking to give discounts, to those in the Panhandle of northern Florida, or the areas of S. California, which have been effected by the enormous fires, who may need plans due to the hurricane recovery, or fires, this also applies to veterans of the US armed forces.

The value and potential benefit for your specific project is about to unfold, contact me so that we can discuss making your dreams a reality! See it before you build it!

Douglas Burgmann

Accurate As-Builts & Design, of SW Florida

(970)987-4476 cell

Web: http://www.dcbcaddesigns.com

FB: dcb1234

DCB Designs_Resume-(08-10-17) - FL.docx

Pattillo Recomendation Letter0001.pdf

Bath-Shower.jpg

Frye kitchen.jpg

Interior Custom Kitchen 1D1 30 passes Photoshop.jpg

kamisetty.jpg

Sam's X9 & Lumion LBK Residence Rendering-1WM.jpg

Strager 06-30-15.jpg

Tracewood C  tropical.jpg

Tracewood Rendering - Sam - Accurate Asbuilt Watermarked.jpg

Edited by DCB123
update

Good afternoon, I’m interested in hiring someone to build a structure for me in the chief architect design software. I would like to watch as you design through a third party access like team viewer. 

What im looking for is a house with 10 40’shipping containers. I do not need anything other then the structure built. I will be looking to get this design approved by my local planning office so it has to be legit. 

I will do all the interior design and infrastructure. I am familiar with the software and it’s funtions only as a beginner. 

I will have future projects as I own a tiny house company SunBearTinyHomes.com 

please email me brian@SunBearTinyHomes.com 

thank you