Elevation View Reversed 180

expodesigngroup

I had 2 elevation views for a galley kitchen, and one elevation view has somehow reversed direction to the same wall.  Now I have 2 elevations of the same wall, and my notes/ dimensions for the disappeared wall are MIA.  I don't have the option to rotate the elevation view around for some reason- no arrow option on the callout.

Anybody know how to retrieve that view, by rotating that callout?  I'm hoping my notes are still there, since the same elevation callout is still there from original.  Not sure what happened since I last saved and closed out my plan.

So I just looked thru all the archived backup plan copies on home laptop and work desktop.  For some reason, all the elevations are for one wall but not the other.  I did save as both, but wondering why all my backups are showing up as with one wall elevation?  

I've attached plan, in case I'm missing something.  

Not sure what I did.  I may just need to re-draft, argh.

BOYLE_CON_Drawing__10_14.18_auto_save_bak_auto_save.plan

Not quite sure what happened and you may want to check with tech support but it appears the elevation for the left side of the galley has been lost or not properly saved.  Your numbering sequence is missing #10 and #13.  I have never had a camera flip and there is no way to rotate a set camera that I am aware of, but anything is possible.  A camera can be shifted, it appears that is not likely what happened.  You may need to open a new camera and re dimension and notate.