Time to Show YOUR GOODIES!

Adrean

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rosco,<br /><br />I think most of the renderings could use some adjustment to the contrast. Some less than others. I like the<br />overall composition & details. Maybe a little bump map on the carpet? Can't tell for sure if you used any.<br />All in all I think the client will like them very much.<br />Thanks for sharing.

Good stuff  Rosco,  how long did each raytrace cook for ?

Rosco,  you  used some very nice materials......  I assume you did all this with CA.......  it really is amazing what we can do with CA.....those guys at headquarters deserve many kudos.

Dennis and Scott, I let them cook for about 30 minutes which was about 10 passes for each one. I didn't use bump map because I'm not sure what to set the height multiplier to... what do you guys set it to for carpet and hardwood? Thank you for the kind words and criticism. Both are appreciated. 

Very nice Rosco and there's not a project on this site that someone couldn't critique. I don't find myself needing too many high detail CA produced renderings, I would need to get advice too. As Mr. Hall asked, did you do all of your work in CA?

Hey Shane. I do only use chief. I fact, I don't even like to import things from outside of chief to use in my plans other than art and a few materials. In the past my plan would begin to lag and become glitchy because I would bring in 3D symbols from 3D warehouse. I'm an impatient man, so that didn't work for me. Lol but Chief has some great libraries.

I have always wanted to use a third party software to enhance my renderings, just never took the leap. 

I have always wanted to use a third party software to enhance my renderings, too - and this time did it! I just combined the renderings of my garden design with the real pictures of the house. Not very professional, but it was still very helpful.

post-184-0-85004700-1439503767_thumb.jpg

post-184-0-77353200-1439503836_thumb.jpg

I have always wanted to use a third party software to enhance my renderings, too - and this time did it! I just combined the renderings of my garden design with the real pictures of the house. Not very professional, but it was still very helpful.

very good compositing. Ozgur...a challenge to creativeness.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...