Time to Show YOUR GOODIES!

Adrean

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is a storefront that I just finished the renderings for.  I modeled the signs in another app, but the building was done in Chief.  The rendering was done using Octane Render and took about one min.  This is one of the lower modes, Direct Lighting, but I liked the lighting effect a bit better this way.  Direct Lighting is a single bounce render, so it does not deal as well with glass and other translucent objects.

I was not really intending to do a close up of the entryway so please excuse the open below effect and the blue color of the siding in the entryway.  Color selections are only rough at this time.

Just thought someone may be interested.

post-228-0-22048200-1428702107_thumb.jpg

Just messing around. Wanted to get more detail for this medicine cabinet.  Did a close up at an angle with polished properties.  Wanted to show the pilaster.  I have a 3D light in front of the cabinet at 15watts.  I could just do a line art render and it will show but no pizazz.  I may include close up RT's like this for future projects.

post-132-0-27540800-1429213154_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good Morning Dennis, what I mean by executed and modeled in chief is that: I have created the construction sets on chief and all the details (except for the plants) on Chief as well (lots of polyline solids, lol). I have used the free version as well and was mesmerized by the quality and simplicity of Lumion, the 5.3 Pro is amazing IMHO.

Jintu, it took 7.5 hours @ 1080 5 stars.

And Jon I will get the book and would really appreciate your input if possible. IE (too long, boring angles???)