Time to Show YOUR GOODIES!

Adrean

15 hours ago, BigKahuna said:

Here's a few of a new home I am just finishing design on.  Will have to study that tips on ray tracing video for better renderings but they get the job done for now.

A Front View 1.jpg

B Front View 2.jpg

N Foyer View 2.jpg

D  Porch view.jpg

D OVERHEAD VIEW 1.jpg

J2 SIDE VIEW 1.jpg

D  Porch view.jpg

D OVERHEAD VIEW 1.jpg

G REAR VIEW STUDY 3.jpg

H REAR VIEW STUDY 4.jpg

H1 REAR VIEW STUDY 7.jpg

L PORCH ELEVATION.jpg

Q Dining View 1.jpg

T Kitchen View 3.jpg

Nice work Kahuna!

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Here is the video of our latest design - a soccer stadium. Chief Architect X8, Sketch Up, 3D Studio Max, Lumion were the main programs for the 3D model and presentation. Video post-processing was only made for fun, and we used the cheap and great program Adobe Premiere Elements for this task.

Even though we demand improved terrain tools for years, i might say that Chief's terrain features are still the best for an architect. Chief in this project was primarily used for terrain and landscape design.

• Upvote 1

On 2/28/2014 at 3:19 AM, portrait said:

Hello everyone,

Here's my latest design, and the first post on the new forum.

06b.jpg01b.jpg02b.jpg03b.jpg04b.jpg

Are you telling us these were all done in Chief? If not, I would like to see a CA Render / Ray Trace ONLY Thread with tips on how to maximize the output.

Thanks,

Graham:

I should clarify that the rendering was all done in Chief (no post work) but the buildings and cars and people are all models I plucked from my library (the building models were modified in SketchUp).

Eric

I would like to see a thread with "NOTHING BUT PRODUCT DEVELOPED IN CHIEF AND CHIEF ALONE. I too have Photoshop, Lumion, Sketchup, etc. but not everyone has these tools, and or are proficient with them so, hence my wish to see what this group can do with only Chief X whatever.

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, jonboy112352 said:

Backyard photoshop 2.22.17_001.jpg 

x9 and some photoshop touch up

Nicely done!!! Really like the strong punchy foreground against the softer background, creates a sense of depth. Just my opinion, but I believe this is a good example where photo realistic does not always have to be the objective. There are often opportunities missed to impart some form of artistic expression into ones work. Every artist has their own style of expression that makes their work unique.

Graham