Chief X10 and Apple Mojave

SNestor

Can anyone tell me if Chief is playing well with Apple Mojave...the latest and greatest MAC software upgrade?  I haven't installed it yet...and I don't need computer issues...so, just wondering what others are doing and/or experiencing.

Thanks!

Hi Steve,

I upgraded one of my machines and I've experienced a couple issues, as I mentioned in this thread:

I also just had a new one yesterday, and I don't know yet if it's related to Mojave or not (or maybe just a corrupt file) – I printed a plan to pdf. Opened the pdf and it looks fine. Once I plotted it, some images have a black background, including my exterior elevations and title block logo. Plots fine directly from Chief, but creating a pdf first and plotting it seems to be where the problem shows up. I'll attach some pictures shortly. 

Here's how the pdf looks on my screen

PDF Exterior Elevations.pdf

vs. how it plotted

Black Exterior Elevations.HEIC

I'm going to try a different file to see if I can reproduce the problem and submit it to tech support if I can. If anyone has encountered a similar problem, I'd like to hear if you ever found what the problem was and how you resolved it. I'm not sure it's Mojave related, but it's the first time I see something like this.