Seemingly Permanent lines showing in my Wall Detail

JOE-OBRNC

I have edited the framing in a single wall to lower the framing to a true 8' and to include a continuous 2x10 header. The lines that outline the wall and window/door openings in the wall detail remain and have been difficult to remove so far. I have tried almost every option in the layer set and am incapable of clicking or selecting these lines. I will attach an image of how these lines interfere with my wall detail that intent to send to layout as well as an image that shows these lines if I hide the framing members. I need to hide or remove these lines to move forward with my intended layout pages.PostCap1.thumb.PNG.38261cd4966cfcdaaadbdd4774c3fc7c.PNGPostCap2.thumb.PNG.b7f524f98efbc5500c7a7c8dd2f05fb3.PNG

You should be able to control the framing height by setting your room height which will save you a lot of work.

The extra lines will be on the "Framing Roof Trusses Layer" Which you can turn off.

The solid gray filled item is likely framing that you should be able to select and delete if the "Framing, Wall" layer is unlocked.

And yes please post your plan file if that does not work for you.

Just now, Ridge_Runner said:

Why would they be on "that" layer, Chopsaw? To me, that's a complete disconnect.

Yes it is kinda strange for sure and causes issues like the one above.  However if you know it is there it has some unique uses as an automatically generated  polyline.

• 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, ga7pilot said:

Surely there is a way to move those outline lines to match the framing, isn't there? Rather than have to hide it.

They should match the Auto frame condition and if you edit the framing the polyline can also be edited by unlocking it's layer.