Surface Mounted Tube Light Symbols

Chopsaw

On 10/22/2018 at 4:49 PM, Doug_N said:

It would seem that there is more to the missing sides than just the surface mount fixtures!

Doug are you seeing several ( at least 8-12 ) surfaces missing on the fixture as well as the one lampshade ?  

Total of 3780 for the fixture.

Doug, what you are seeing in the Weighted Pendant is a known issue with OGL rendering. When there are two surfaces that have transparency values overlapping in an OGL view (like standard or PBR), the engine doesn't know which surface to draw first, and sometimes draws the surface in the background on top of the foreground surface. I believe if you were to ray trace these tests, the affect would be much diminished.

As mentioned before, there appears to be a surface issue in the Arts & Crafts Pendant that we've charted for updating.

Regarding the Surface Mount Tube light, we received the plan, and can see some Z-fighting happening as some of you have described. I am unable to reproduce with a new plan, so I've submitted the example you've shared to our development team for review. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us!