Pocket Door Size?

HisBuildersLLC

Hello all,

I'm using the schedules in chief to get RFQs from our suppliers and so far it has worked great, I'm able to go in and manipulate the information displayed to show our supplier exactly what he needs to see to give us an accurate quote... When it comes to ordering our doors though, I've hit a little snag. We order our exterior doors with the framing lumber and the interior doors later... except pocket doors. We let to get the pocket door casing with with our framing materials.

So here is my problem, chief is drawing the pocket doors with a "swing direction" and it is assigning identical doors different numbers in the schedule, I'm afraid that this might cause unnecessary confusion to our supplier. (Pocket doors are reversible, and shouldn't necessarily have a direction assigned to them.) I want to know if there is a way to remove the 'L' or 'R' direction from the automatically generated size?

Here is an example (see attached screen shot), in the home we are building we have 6 identical pocket doors, but on the schedule four are assigned the number 'D02' and the size '2868 L', and two are assigned the number 'D03' and the size'2868 R'. They are all the exact same door, right? I'd like them to all have the same assigned number and size regardless of which wall it slides into, just to avoid confusion down the line.

A pretty trivial issue, but I'd like to find a solution. Any thoughts? Anything obvious I'm missing here?

Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 8.26.45 AM.png