Modifying Window Schedule Info

I am watching the tutorial on schedules right now and following the instructions for modifying information within the schedule itself.  l have gone back to plan, highlighted the item (window), clicked on the components icon, and I am noticing that I can fill in information for manufacture etc. for exterior and interior trim, but not the window itself.  The window line is also not letting me insert information for comments.... huh?

Any body know why this would be locked and the trim lines open for filling in data?

Thanks

Most current version of chief

Thanks Joe-

I have another issue:  I want to create a specific order of the windows in the schedule that is not the same as Chief wants to arrange them out of the box.  For instance, I have a window replacement plan that I am wanting to have as a working reference plan for my client and window installer.  I want the windows to be numbered 1-7 going counter clockwise around the house.  Right now, the windows as numbered randomly.  I want to control the number of sequence that each window has.  Any suggestions on how to control the window numbers?  Thanks

23 minutes ago, 152431 said:

Figured it out.  Easy clicking and dragging....

I suggest downloading the Reference Manual. If you are on X10, page 671 is your friend. The Reference Manual is always my first stop before turning to this forum.

Capture.thumb.JPG.01074afe62ef7d2edf92d6a340e0fa00.JPG