People Images - 1St Batch

Joe_Carrick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know this thread is old now, but I just downloaded the people files. for some reason only People Images 3 worked for me. The other images didn't load. Did I do something wrong? I have them loaded into my library, but the file path is pointing to Joe's computer. I can't find the image files on my computer, except for People Images 3 which is in the Textures folder.

Thanks, I have found a way around it. I copied each of the calbiz files to my textures folder. Change the file type to .zip and now I am going into each one of the "people" and changing the file path to where I want it to point.....I am sure this is wrong, but it seems to be working.

Thanks Joe,

It still seems to be doing it. Maybe I am doing something wrong. I am running X6. I have tried, drag and drop, double clicking the file, and importing from CA. They all came in empty (file image location is pointing to your computer). Is there a way to make the file location point to a calbiz file? I am sure by importing the calbiz file the image location is supposed to point back to the location of the calbiz file...Maybe it is an issue with X6.

Anyway, I was able to get all of them to work as described above. Thanks so much for the collection.

Cheers,
Mike

Yeah I tried it that way. Do they have to be in a specific root location when they are being importated? I have all of my calbiz files on my "server". Should they be stored in a different location in order to import into CA correctly? I haven't imported any new calbiz files for a while so I can't remember if I have had issues like this in the past.

Hey Joe,

You saved the day and saved my life from a picky client. These images are great! Anything I can do in return just holler.

Thanks for sharing!!! :)

Roland A. Arriaga, AIA, Architect

Archi-Dinamica Architects, LLC

Arriaga Design-Build Group, LLC

New Orleans, La. 

Chief Premier X6, Revit, AutoCad Architecture

ral@archid-llc.com

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...