Post showing against wall by default

OnlineBuilder

Does anyone know how to stop this post showing by by default? I can cut the balustrade and unselect 'full height post' for that area, but it throws out the spacings.

Also, whenever I have a set of stairs against the balustrade, it automatically spaces the posts. How to I stop it from doing this? Its helpful at times, but sometimes I don't want the stairs to affect the posts. 

Post against wall.png

• 3 weeks later...

Also, whenever I have a set of stairs against the balustrade, it automatically spaces the posts. How to I stop it from doing this? Its helpful at times, but sometimes I don't want the stairs to affect the posts. 

Open the stair dialog and turn off "Automatic Stair Openings".  When automatic stair openings is on, the program will create an opening in the railing where the stair connects to it.  All openings in railings will normally have a post on each side.  If you turn off the automatic openings, you will have to create your own openings manually.  Also, just as an FYI, for more control over your post spacing you can always put wall breaks in the railings.  Wherever there is a break, the program will place a post.