User Added Window Problem

Renerabbitt

The company I work for uses Milgard Style Line windows, so I built a stretchable slider window as close to spec as I could. Problem is that the offset of the symbol is wrong, so it shows up incorrect in plan view as well as picking up exterior sun in PBR. Seems that the entry point of the symbol is offset the opposite way from what I want. See pics. I included the window symbol as well as a symbol of the window as a fixture

5bb7df204d528_MILGARDWINDOW.thumb.PNG.25ef3017f5fd4b9509f3cfd5ecf14b3b.PNGmilgard.thumb.PNG.f7a968f1a9af0226e7e99f7ff027e452.PNG

MILGARD WINDOW AS FIXTURE.calibz

MILGARD WINDOW.calibz

1 minute ago, DavidJPotter said:

Open the symbol using "Open Symbol" dialog and adjust the XYZ relationship for the symbol and its 2D plan block until it displays properly both in plan and camera views.

DJP

i've tried, cant get the 2d to display, and the offset being built into the geometry makes the pbr pickup that sun glitch

I downloaded your library file, and placed it in a plan and viewed it using PBR, Standard and Vector View. It looked perfect on my PC, good job, sorry you are having a problem. You might just save and close and try again to see if the problem was just ephemeral and in the moment.

DJP

54 minutes ago, DavidJPotter said:

I downloaded your library file, and placed it in a plan and viewed it using PBR, Standard and Vector View. It looked perfect on my PC, good job, sorry you are having a problem. You might just save and close and try again to see if the problem was just ephemeral and in the moment.

DJP

I cant figure out why it looks wrong in one plan, seems to work in others, thank you..ill upload a polished symbol in symbols and content now