Wainscot issue

andymcg

Good morning, 

I was hoping someone had a solution on how to remove a wainscot from just one wall? Right now, I have the wainscot in as a Wallcovering so it's wrapping around the face of the shower. If there's a better way to do this I'm open to suggestions. Image attached. 

Thanks! 

Capture.JPG

Thank you so much! I also have another dumb question that I'm sure has a simple fix: 

How do I set a layer to be the current default? For instance, when I'm doing an Electrical plan, I want the dimensions or any text to automatically come out on my Electrical layer, rather than having them come in on the default and me having to remember to go around and change each one.

I'm sure this is super basic, but I've never seen it covered in any of the tutorials and it's a CONSTANT pain to me. 

3 hours ago, andymcg said:

If there's a better way to do this I'm open to suggestions.

Use Wall Material Regions for a more realistic Tile Installation , you can set thickness etc so I think it looks better , it's also fairly easy to do feature Bands this way too.

Set the tile so it doesn't cut the parent surface/object...ie it sits on the drywall/backerboard as in real life.

M.