Easiest way to make big plan changes?

Designer1

Im finished with all interior and exterior designs of the home.  Now Ive changed the interior design to have white window trim on the interior, casing etc and a dark color on the exterior.  I tried making these changes in the window defaults but as the home is already finished, making these changes made no difference.  Am I going to have to go around each window and paint it? EEK! The house is near 4,000 square feet and three floors so that could take a while, Id like to think theres got to be another way.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks so much!

9 hours ago, solver said:

Group select the windows on each floor. Make the change. Click the window icon, shift select.

Mulled windows are a problem -- they need to be unmulled.

They don't need to be unmulled....   Just select each individual window and change then do the other one.  It saves typing in all the info for the whole block again.

This topic brings up the mulled window issue...wish we could group select even if windows are mulled, and make universal changes. PITA to work around these mulled windows.  I do Like Jay and tab through the selections, but still a PITA...need to be able to change universally.  I realize that may be difficult if changing sizes, but some attributes should be available for change.