Renderings needed

MarshallT

I have experience with both Revit, for large scale commercial projects such as yours, and Chief Architect for residential design.

I downloaded the files you provided and took a quick look around.

From my experience working with commercial projects it is very nice to have the DWG files to work with for the inevitable missing dimensions rather than PDFs alone and then trying to get these dimension from Bluebeam.  So I see that as a plus.

Noting the 2D drawings that I looked at, am taking it that you do not have the 3D model needed to produce the renders.  Is that correct?

I would suggest that you provide a list of the rooms that you would like to see rendered rather than the entire building.  This will help to minimize costs while still getting you what you really need.  The level of detail required will also become important as it will effect the time required to produce the model.  I have found that a few high quality renders will go over better than having a lot.

Don't overlook the value that a good model can add to a project in many ways. I would also point out that the word render can mean different things to different people.  I use Chief and Octane Render for what are called Ray Traces, or High quality renderings.  But there are a great many other types of renderings that can be created very quickly as well, once you have the model and sometimes a variety of effects can be very helpful.

Send me a Personal Message "Envelope Icon @ Top" If you would like to discuss this a bit more.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I have an experience of over 3 years with 3D modeling and rendering.

Attached are the links to my work

Interior rendering: 
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bTB3x0b7mJQOXTMWUKYxjhXb1NiBFYeo

Exterior Rendering
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T4bQaC8eHJoOX0-sJkS60HNMhneRynJK

Let me know your thoughts on the same.

Looking forward to working with you! :)

Regards!

Hello,

I have an experience of over 3 years with 3D modeling and rendering.

Attached are the links to my work

Interior rendering: 

Exterior Rendering

Let me know your thoughts on the same.

Looking forward to working with you! :)

Regards!