Home Designer

Dennis111

Whether or not you may find someone local, you can certainly find someone in Australia or New Zealand who uses and teaches Chief Architect and Home Designer software. Even I have helped tutor some people in Australia and New Zealand with the use of this software. Probably someone with down-under building experience might serve you better than an American. I do know that there are several advanced users down under, perhaps one of them will help you.

DJP

• Upvote 1

On 29/09/2018 at 7:46 AM, DavidJPotter said:

Whether or not you may find someone local, you can certainly find someone in Australia or New Zealand who uses and teaches Chief Architect and Home Designer software. Even I have helped tutor some people in Australia and New Zealand with the use of this software. Probably someone with down-under building experience might serve you better than an American. I do know that there are several advanced users down under, perhaps one of them will help you.

DJP

Thank you very much David, there are two forums here is that right? It’s taking me a bit of time getting around this site