Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TonyDW
    Newest Member
    TonyDW

• By Ange822
      I have a work desktop that I recently got X12 on, I used to have X9 and have every bonus library etc. on it. When I made the switch it seems like not all the bonus libraries switched over.
      In addition, I will switch from a desktop to 2 other laptops I have at home to use X12 for different projects.  Every time I open a file that I have imported SKP files or loaded different textiles / materials from internet photos they go missing when I open the file on another computer / laptop.

Is their any way to fix this / make it easier to link material files that are missing / or have all SKP and bonus libraries on each computer the same (example: if I load a bonus library or SKP file on my desktop it will not show up on my laptops).

• By Ange822
      I am using Chief Architect Premier x9

I have exported my chief file to a 3D viewer file so a client can look at it.
      When I went to open the file though, most materials are not there for example the siding is just shown as one solid colour vs a horizontal pattern.

thanks in advance.

Angela 
    • By No1ZZTopfan
      I would like to add the paint sample attached (med_sprinkle) and use it on the garage floor but each time I create the material it comes out as tiled. In addition, when it is solid its massive instead of regular size (see garage pic). Any suggestions/tips would be most grateful. Thanks.

Using CA12 on Win10Pro

• By Components
      I would like to generate an accurate materials list on a remodel/addition that I am working on. I assigned “existing” layer sets to the walls, doors etc. that do not calculate to the materials lists but I have not been able to keep the existing floors/subfloors, ceiling surfaces, insulation and ridgecap from generating on the materials list. Any pointers? 
    • By emaniesanabria
      Hello!

I'm hoping that someone can help me out here. I frequently use the same materials and I was wondering if there is any way to change the default textures/ colors so that every new project starts off the same. For example: on exterior walls CA defaults to blue lap siding; bathrooms and kitchen default to a cream tile; walls, windows, and doors default to Brite paint; etc.

I'd like to change these so that I can save myself time. Can someone explain how to do that, please? 

Thank you!