Turning tools on and off

Evolution

Sorry folks for this trivial post, but doing my mechanical plan, and I guess I turned the fillet tool on (?) now I can't turn it off. I didn't see anything in help? I thought if you check it to turn it on you just un-check it but that didn't work for me.  I know you all have bigger fist to fry than helping me with this :( and I'm sure its simple, if I can get anywhere with Anno sets and layers sets I should be able to do this too?

TURN OFF THESE TOOLS.PNG

TURN THIS OFF.PNG

27 minutes ago, SNestor said:

That is the "resize" button (not fillet)...just select the "default" button directly above it.  You probably hit it by accident, or possibly a hotkey...it happens. 

I believe the default button is below it but it will be good for Bob to thrash a little more till he discovers it :) 

5 minutes ago, HumbleChief said:

I believe the default button is below it but it will be good for Bob to thrash a little more till he discovers it :) 

Maybe one of us has moved things around...mine is right above the "resize" button. :)

5bab98ea62438_BUTTONLOCATION.thumb.png.ed7fded4ab23293b6234e198f76c8efd.png

30 minutes ago, HumbleChief said:

Larry, while you were laughing at me ;) I was thrashing around alright, between Bidders wearing me  out with questions, my office admin asking about what to do about them calling her (transfer the call I have broad shoulders, just no butt left:lol:) anyway, it was below the tool.  BTW I tried each one of them to see which one would turn it off, believe me I did! 

Thanks ya'll!