part/full time job in Boston area

Lighthouse

Hi,

I design high-end, modern (mostly) houses in the Metro West area of Boston. I've been doing it for 30 years, but things have gotten very busy in the last couple years, so I'm looking for part or full-time help.  The catch is that while I have worked remotely with a number of CA users, I really want someone local to work in-house.  Ideally this person would be meeting with clients and builders, measuring existing conditions, etc, which can't be done remotely.

The range of work would be determined by your experience, but it could include all phases of home design from schematic through to large-scale details.  In addition, I do a lot of lighting and furniture design, which would be part of the mix.

I'm not sure there are many CA users in this area, so I won't go into a long description of the ideal candidate, etc.  That said, a young(ish) person with good skills and aptitude would be nice, as I'm looking for a long-term relationship (possibly even taking over the firm in 15 years or so).

Designing in the Boston area is not a bad way to make a living, so if you live in a city that is not doing as well economically, and you aren't tied down, maybe consider relocating?

I know this is a long shot, but I just thought I would give it a try.

My site shows some of my work.  light-house-design.com

thx

David