Labels - Mulled Unit

QualicoreHomes

I would like a simple label that shows only the width and height of a window as shown on the picture.  No problem for a single unit by selecting the "specify label" box and making that label.  However when it concerns a mulled unit and I select "show components labels" (Since the mulled unit will be purchased as individual windows the window manufacturer needs to see what size of window), I can't select "specify label" anymore but can only use the "automatic label".  So my question is: Can the "automatic label" be changed into showing only width x height? if not is there a way to still show 3 labels for a mulled unit showing the width x height?  Thanks Chiefers!!

Window Labels.PNG

Gerard what I do when mulled together in the label component I will put the 3 window manuf. down like AW31-3, this will show what windows you are using and you should still be able to produce the r.o. in the framing dbx if this is what you are looking for you can also put the space between windows you want in the comment part of the window schedule