Corner Bi-Folding Door Systems

DMDesigns

Hey Gang,

Just wanted to create a shout out for the all-new FREE training Video and Symbols I created for the "Corner Bi-Folding Door System" 

I walk you through a simple and easy way to set up those cool looking bi-folding door systems and even offer the symbols to do so - Totally Free

The Video Site: https://www.chieftutor.net/cornerbifoldingdoor.html

ENJOY - Dave

ClosedView2.jpg

CornerViewClosed.jpg

Image2.jpg

OpenView2.jpg

Untitled 1.jpg

WaterView.jpg

• Like 1

On 9/15/2018 at 8:00 AM, DMDesigns said:

Stupid Link..!   LOL    Ok should be working now..  All this web stuff is way beyond me!

Enjoy - 

https://www.chieftutor.net/helping-plans.html

or

https://www.chieftutor.net/cornerbifoldingdoor.html

Just a heads up Dave , something is still wrong with the Download button/File, this is what I see when clicking the link on the 2nd page above

Capture.thumb.JPG.6b797e3aceaa53173ab9592533013b62.JPG

2 hours ago, Kbird1 said:

Just a heads up Dave , something is still wrong with the Download button/File, this is what I see when clicking the link on the 2nd page above

Works fine for me as well.  It appears that you have your system set to open this file with the wrong App - probably a text editor.

57 minutes ago, Joe_Carrick said:

Works fine for me as well.  It appears that you have your system set to open this file with the wrong App - probably a text editor.

Hmmmm , I got Dave's S Door Calibz just fine ( don't usually have any issues with .calibz files) but this one gives me the goobly **** above , might be a Chieftutor website vs direct download from Chief Website thing perhaps?

*** didn't know *ook was a four letter word around here :)

EDIT : it is something to do with FireFox and ChiefTutor.net  ( ad blocking?) , I tried several Browsers and Chrome was able to download it okay.

22 hours ago, Kbird1 said:

EDIT : it is something to do with FireFox and ChiefTutor.net  ( ad blocking?) , I tried several Browsers and Chrome was able to download it okay.

If you are using FIREFOX - Just Right click the button and choose "Save Link As" because firefox is unaware about .calbiz files

Dave

46 minutes ago, DMDesigns said:

If you are using FIREFOX - Just Right click the button and choose "Save Link As" because firefox is unaware about .calbiz files

Dave

It's a strange one, as I have set all Chief Files types to Save As File types in FF under Applications , as I am constantly downloading files from the Forum and the Download in your Other thread of the Wild S Door which is also a .calibz File downloads with no problem, I guess FF is seeing the Download button as something other than a link but not being a Website builder I have no clue on how that works.

The Right Click Save as Method does work though, thx.