Exterior Renderings

mcrump

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to say "Thank You" to all who responded to my original post.  I have never found a group of ladies and gents who are so willing to help when the unwashed heathens among us have problems with Chief.  That being said - let the games begin!!.

Okay,  here is my first stab at it,  my CRAPPY RAYTRACE,  2 minutes max.  I can do better.

What is great about this is the process of taking somebody else's plan,  and trying to make it work with our own standards.  My standards are very low,  as I said,  max. 2 minute ray trace,  I might stretch it to 3 minutes.

Anyway,  thanks Michael for the challenge,  I will do better before the deadline.

post-50-0-29764500-1409173995_thumb.jpg

My second stab at it.   Another CRAPPY RAYTRACE,  2 minutes max.  What I am finding interesting is my own CRAPPY RAYTRACES  are much better,  so what am I missing?  Anyway,  I am enjoying the challenge.

I have to get to work now and earn some pesos.  It will be much better before the deadline......  I hope.

post-50-0-02368500-1409174483_thumb.jpg

You know what's missing?

Some people and a few cars in the parking spaces.  Something to "Liven Up" the Mortuary.  :D

Too true, what is it that they say, people are "dying" to get in there every day. :rolleyes:

Michael, 

I just made a terrain and stuck all of the library items on it. I did open it to see if the add to library would come up in the task bar and it did. These items never had texture that I recall. They are what I think of as billboards that look the same from any camera view. I did back up the entire plan and could not select the folder, so I just sent the plan. I'll look again.