Sales@chiefarchitect.com does not work tonight!

anne_CA

Is anyone else having trouble sending email to sales@chiefarchitect.com? I renewed my SSA tonight and I was supposed to email them about an invoice, and the emails keep coming back. I typed the email address in letter by letter after the copy from their webpage failed.I have sent from 3 different email addresses and all yield the same error message. The message refers to a different email address (Chief-Architect@chiefarchitect.com ) than what I typed in sales@chiefarchitect.com.

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

Chief-Architect@chiefarchitect.com  
The e-mail system had a problem processing this message. Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you.

I tried calling them but the office was closed for the evening, which is why I resorted to email in the first place.

Just curious if anyone else has had issues with the email servers.

They may have taken the Server down for Maintenance after Hours ? 

those email addresses look right though as to get my Full PDF invoice this Year I had to request it.

SSA Renewal invoice  came from sales@chiefarchitect.com

and the Requested Full PDF Invoice came from

Chief-Architect@chiefarchitect.com

M.

Hello Anne,

I am sorry you have having trouble with sending email.  I have checked our systems and sent test messages from outside source and things are checking out ok on our end.  There may have been a glitch somewhere.  We are in the office Monday-Friday from 7AM to 5PM Pacific Time and our number is 208-292-3400. Here are 2 email addresses you can use to contact sales via email.

sales@chiefarchitect.com

chief-architect@chiefarchitect.com

Kind regards,

Derek Pedersen

Chief Architect Software