HP 500 ink jet cartridges

Bob-Roraback

Hi Bob, I tried the ones from Cartridge world that is in my area and they didn't work for me when I had the hp 500, I didn't do it but some places will let you return them if they don't work check that out first before buying the only remanufactured ink I got to work was in my smaller printer the epson 7520

6 hours ago, builder said:

Would anybody any have experience with some of the remanufactured cartridges that are being sold for the HP 500 inkjet?

The cost difference is significant and I am hesitant to purchase without knowing if they will be a problem. Thanks for any help on this, Bob

I've tried several from the re-manf world for my HP 1220 C and the black ink worked ok. But color is the pits!! I did order Color from HP (outrageous price). Its working for now (I use color only for printing the perspectives / renderings when I need them for a client).

I bought these years ago. Was super skeptical if they would work but rolled the dice as they were cheap and I had Prime. The reviews were very good. 

I put a Full’s set in about a month ago for my Brother and works like a charm. 

Same single set for my printer is over $100 at staples. This was a set of 4 each bought 3 years ago. 

They sell for other printers too. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00KGHKXFY?psc=1&ref=yo_pop_mb_pd_title