reflecting issue in PBR

prorefinish

Hi guys,

I have an issue with PBR camera view. As you can see on the attached pic the reflection of the textures are missing in PBR. I know I do something wrong just can not figure out what is that.

My second issue when I rendering this plan with this settings the result is dark and shady (untitled 5 renderelt 02.jpg)

Thank you!

Any advice are welcome!

Untitled 2.jpg

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Capture.JPG

untitled 5 renderelt 02.jpg

5 hours ago, Cheryl_C_Crane said:

I made myself a tiny PBR toor bar

OK there is the TIP for this Thread  since it should really be over in the Q&A Forum :)

It is always best to post the Plan file in cases like this , there are just too many varibles , which leads to too much guessing as to the cause...

Also ...No Signature = No secret Handshake for you  :):):)  (J.J.)

It's good to have your Forum Signature filled in, especially with the Software Version, and of course a real Name is nice too :) ..............
See mine below in Blue for how to do that.

If you don't see my Signature then you have them turned off for the Forum so you need to Toggle it on by going to the Upper RH Corner of this Forum Window and Clicking on your Username and making sure Signature are enabled (green) and then Add your Own Sig. too :

UserName> Account > Signatures

M.

If there are no Windows and Doors to allow Light in you may need to add some raking light by adding a 3D light down near the Floor ?....

No Sunlight = no reflections or subdued Reflections in PBR

Okay found Graham's post from last week , try these Settings perhaps....

Lots of good info in the Lets PBR Thread too.... but this is my post in it with the basic setup , have 100 automatic lights is important

https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/topic/16912-lets-pbr/?do=findComment&comment=142683

Good morning,

thank you all your help and tips. Finally I figured out I think. I played with sun lm and angle and materials. What I think some materials can not reflect as I except so I changed some of those. (but maybe I am wrong)

So for this attached plan: Light settings max 20, spot light with 85Lm, sun int: 1200, tilt angle: -32.3, direction angle: 80.4, and PBR.

teszt 8.jpg

1 hour ago, prorefinish said:

Good morning,

thank you all your help and tips. Finally I figured out I think. I played with sun lm and angle and materials. What I think some materials can not reflect as I except so I changed some of those. (but maybe I am wrong)

So for this attached plan: Light settings max 20, spot light with 85Lm, sun int: 1200, tilt angle: -32.3, direction angle: 80.4, and PBR.

teszt 8.jpg

Attached picture, not plan?

This doesn't appear to be the kitchen you posted above yesterday......  the Windows should help greatly in PBR with the lighting.....