Looking for CA drafting help on/near Cape Cod, MA

OldCKD

Howdy,

I am currently working with a custom home builder on a big remodel project; I do primarily interior work - kitchens, baths etc.and will be designing the kitchen and 3 baths in this home located in the town of Barnstable on Cape Cod.

I am fairly facile with Chief but this particular project is going to require whole house drawings with some exterior renovations, addition of dormers, etc. and will need detailed construction drawings plus plans and elevations suitable to submit for permits. Some of these renovations will impact areas I will be re-designing. 

I would attempt it to do it but it will take me far too long - I am far too slow at it and I am slammed with other projects anyways. Would love to find someone local to partner with on this project and probably lots more in the future both with him and with my own projects.

Person must be local enough to come do the complete measure + as-built and then incorporate ideas into a conceptual plan - but the builder has CA so any subsequent work can be emailed - and of course, I have it too :)

Time is of the essence as this home is in a gated community where remodeling is only allowed to take place from Sept-May - and clients want to be in next summer (!)

Please email me at artkitch@gmail.com if you are 1) interested and 2) fit these requirements, thank you!

I can help you remotely as I reside here in SW Florida, but, have extensive experience 

in Asbuilting and designing on CA X8 - X10, and can also get high quality 3D renders from an outside source

done and perfected on Lumion software as well.

Please take a look at these renders that I have enclosed for you to view.

Thanks, hope to hear a reply from you soon...?

5b8bb9fb506fa_SamsX9LumionLBKResidenceRendering-2WM.thumb.jpg.c0034ac87287c764e9a57259ac31ffba.jpg5b65d902b5c7f_GrandRoomdaylighterceilingandacousticceilingtif.thumb.jpg.ff7b06c3c641d270d1089c8a25d781a7.jpgBath-Shower.thumb.jpg.33541005b88bdc9e3c35ee97a7c6c1b9.jpg

Bal test 5.tif

Frye_Kitchen_Remodel Rendering-1.jpg

IMG_1180.JPG

IMG_1181.JPG

IMG_1542.JPG

Interior Custom Kitchen 1D1 30 passes Photoshop - Copy.jpg