Design-Build Firm Needs Chief Draftsperson

Cari1682

Our company is looking for individuals to be able to assist in drafting residential projects in Carmel, CA. We are a growing company and our demands are exceeding what we can output. We seek professionals that can work with our pre-defined template and standards. Remote/non-locals will work, however, would like to have a conversation about initial meet and greet site visits.

Please reply with email so we may chat!

Thanks,

Cari Hill

Design Manager

Lewis Builders

lewisbuilder.com 

Hi Cari, I would be happy to talk with you about your need for extra help remotely. I have be using Chief architect for 5 years now from x7 to x10. and I live in Oxnard, California. I am presently doing contract work for an Architect in Woodland hills, Calif, and I have also done some side work for other design built firms when needed. I have over 30 year experience in drafting for Architects in Arizona and now three years in California with Auto Cad and now Chief Architect. Email me so I can send you some samples of my work if you are interested.

John Torres

623 340-3093

John.torres61@yahoo.com

• 1 month later...

Hello Cari, 

If you're still looking for a draftperson, I would love the opportunity to work with you! I'm 23 years old and have worked the past three years as a draftperson for my father's company in Florida. If you would like more information about me and my experience, please contact me. I hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you,

Mark Cassady
(850)758-0073

markdcassady@gmail.com