Copy / Paste and Copy and Paste in Place problem

Tim-Grindlay

Hi,

I'm using X10 with Windows 7,   I've noticed if I copy / paste, or copy and paste in place an object,  I can't scroll in or out or move until I've pasted it,

for example,  if i select an object,  then use the copy / paste tool,  I can't scroll in or out to another area of the plan to paste the item,  I have to paste it somewhere,  then select it, then scroll across to where i want to put it.

I can't remember having this problem with previous versions, I'm sure it wasn't the same with X9,  though a month or so ago i was using V11 (on someone elses computer), and it did the same...

I've been through the Preferences settings,  I can't see anything i can change to fix it,  is this how it is, or am i missing something ?

It's quite frustrating,  a lot slower than I'm used to working,  any assistance would be much appreciated,  thanks

Hi Mark,

thanks for the reply,  I've checked my mouse driver and settings,  it's all up to date,  and i checked X10 has the latest update,

I just opened X9 on the same computer,  it works fine,  I opened the preferences for X9 and X10 and compared them,  they are all the same,

has no one else had this problem ?

Thanks,

interestingly, I have just discovered it all works properly when my edit toolbar is docked,  and also works if I go through the main edit button if my toolbar is not docked,

I was on the phone to someone I know that uses X10,  theirs works ok even if the edit toolbar is not docked,

I might just need to reset my toolbars,  but i don't really want to do that right now,  I have them how I like them and don't have time right now to set them up again