TWO DIFFERENT GUTTER COLORS

mtldesigns

Hey Chiefers...

Its been a while since I've been on here, hope you all have been just as busy as I have.  Haven't had any real issues that I couldn't figure out myself until now.  Really not an issue, but...

I have a house, going to be gorgeous BTW, that will have two trims color packages.  Brown and white.  The gutters come in as white per the default.  And since you can't change individually per the roof plane dbx, I've had to paint.  I don't like to do that, but it works. The thing is, usually it changes all the gutters to brown, and I have to go back and "repaint" the one I want to keep white, white.  Fine and dandy, until I modify something else (usually not related) and they all go to white or they all go to brown, just to repeat the above process.  Any ideas on how to not have to keep repainting?  The trips to Home Depot, to buy more paint, is killing my time.  :-) 

If there is literally just one that needs to be white then turn it off for the roof plane and replace it with a manually placed molding line. Or take a trip to the eaves trough section next time you are at the depot and get a brown one.