Wall Types

scout1

14 minutes ago, scout1 said:

how to change all interior wall types at one time

To make selecting easier:  if you don't have one already, make a layer set called "all layers off."  Switch to that layer set, open the layer display options, select all layers, and switch them off.  Now turn on the layer called wall, normal.  You can now marquee select all the walls without grabbing anything else.  Next, you can hold shift and click any wall you don't want to change to deselect it.  This should be faster than selecting each interior wall individually.

Also suggest adding the "all off" layer set to your template, it is a handy little tool.  I also have a "all on" layerset to help me find things that get lost on an inactive layer.

I would suggest in the future that you take the time to more clearly formulate your questions and add sufficient detail about what you are trying and what isn't working.  This forum is not a google search bar, and a more thought out and well presented question would see a lot more helpful responses.  Also, filling out your signature with some basic details about you, and the version of chief you use would help too.