Trouble with Counter top

SawyerCD

Okay, so I've got a question here that seems like it should be pretty simple but we all know how that goes! As you can see in the attached photo I have a counter top with a snack bar on one side. 

My problem is the snack bar is going to be flush with the other counter tops so I need to remove the line between the counter to counter tops. I used the customer counter top tool to create the snack bar and set the o.h. for the back of my regular counters at 0". Does anyone have any ideas on how to remove that line. I thought about just extending my overhangs on the back of my base cabinets for the bar but that won't work because I'd hit the wall with one of them. If you'd like me to upload my plan file I can do so. Just thought there might be a quick easy fix somebody might know about. 

5b732d2a3f6d0_Snackbar.thumb.PNG.246d1c747a5ccb147fea9ade3a60eb59.PNG

Cheers!

SCdeshano

1. Delete the "Snack Bar" Counter Top
  2. Select all of the Cabinets and then use the Edit Tool Bar Icon to "Create Custom Counter Top"
  3. Select that Counter Top and use the "Break Line" icon on the "Edit Tool Bar" to break it at the edge of the wall.
  4. Select and Drag the "Snack Bar Counter Edge" out to whatever size you want.

Basically you've just created a single Counter Top the shape you want.

• Upvote 1