Toolbar

rispgiu

Have you guys experienced issues with the toolbar changing positions by itself? 

I tried locking it but it doesn't help. 

This is the first time I see this happening. I tried restarting my machine and opening a new file but I still have the same issue. 

18 hours ago, rispgiu said:

Have you guys experienced issues with the toolbar changing positions by itself? 

I tried locking it but it doesn't help. 

This is the first time I see this happening. I tried restarting my machine and opening a new file but I still have the same issue. 

Question, do you float your toolbars on the drawing screen?  I do so with a few of mine; I definitely observe the edit tool bar jumping around and resizing on it's own, and it has done so for years, and yes locking doesn't help only docking does.   I have learned to live with it since I have mapped a lot of what is on the edit toolbar to my mice so I am not as dependent on it as I suppose most are.

18 minutes ago, Kelly_K said:

I definitely observe the edit tool bar jumping around and resizing on it's own, and it has done so for years, and yes locking doesn't help only docking does

Same here. I finally docked my edit toolbar back to the bottom and just left it. I still float a custom architectural toolbar with a child toolbar floated beside it; that works better for me than having them docked all around the screen; too much distance to travel with the mouse from one end of the screen to the other. I can move my floating toolbars and cut down on the mouse travel considerably.