Upper/Lower Walls not aligning. Is this a BUG?

Larry_Sweeney

I have a wall that is intersected by roofs on both sides. The Upper wall labeled "A" is shown aligned with wall "B",5b6c9de01f38d_WALLSALIGNED.thumb.JPG.3ee41a61efa91ac7f7e8132a8dfb89f5.JPG   but I want to show the "A's" Lower wall. When I show the lower wall in plan view it is now misalignment with wall "B" and will not snap into the correct position. 5b6c9df506961_MISALIGNEDWALL.thumb.JPG.fcbe651c0624bbb215ba0f8aa1aeae30.JPG Also a look at the exterior is showing the lower wall out of alignment. 5b6c9e05eed83_INSETWALL.thumb.JPG.0c238fbfea30c1b417e9a2a3db4b3d40.JPG    Does anyone get the same result? Am I missing something?  I've noticed when I open this simple plan for the first time I might have to move the roofs to wall "A" a couple of times to get wall "A" to recognize them for a Upper/Lower wall situation.  I can't remember if I've ever had this problem with the Upper and Lower walls not aligning. I'm not sure if it's because of the roofs intersecting with the wall at different levels on opposite sides or what-------------BUG? I thought I would throw IT out in a thread before sending it to tech support.

WALL.zip

Michael................Thanks for looking checking out this problem. You're getting the same results that I did. Since posting the original thread I've submitted it to tech support. They believe it's possibility a bug also. They said they are going to give it a further review.