Setting individual floor truss depth

ga7pilot

I'm having trouble setting the floor truss depth for an addition. It is a first floor dining addition supported on two sides by the existing foundation, and on the remaining corner by a drilled pier and post. It will be on the walkout basement side and the floor under the dining room will be exterior exposed, with ground below it. So, I wanted the floor trusses to be deeper than the existing floor joists in order to accommodate ducts and insulation in the floor. Is there any way to accomplish this without changing the depth for the entire first floor?

Seeing no depth setting in the individual floor truss specification, I tried creating a room underneath with invisible walls, thinking I might be able to do it through the individual room specification. But when I set the ceiling (B) lower, the floor above (A) comes down to maintain the truss depth. And when I set the floor above back to zero, the ceiling rises.

Any ideas?

Using HD Pro 2019

Changing the Floor structure (Joist size) of the Room ( addition ) under the Structure Tab is the usual way.......

However I have a feeling some of the Home Designer Titles have a limitation in that the Floor can only be 12" deep.

You have actually Found the Chief Architect Premier Forum--ChiefTalk ( green Theme)  the Home Designer Series is over On HomeTalk ( Blue Theme) they should be able to confirm my "feeling" about the 12" limitation if there is one , Pro may not have it?.

Use the same password over there

https://hometalk.chiefarchitect.com/?_fromLogin=1