Certain door labels not showing

Larry_Sweeney

It seems the reason the labels aren't showing is because I'm using railing walls for my screened in porch. As soon as I change the wall that has a door in it to a "non-railing" wall the door label shows. Is the only way to make the door labels show on the screened porch is to manually place them. Like I said in my previous thread, they are showing in the schedule. The problem with this is that they don't update if I add or delete a door somewhere else. Does anyone know of a better work around? Is there a better way to build the screened porch so my door labels will show? I'm showing railing and post to beams and using a molding p-line for the screening.

Actually my problem is that I get multiple labels with the same door, some are the same number and some are not.... anyone have any experience with this with X6?  I have went through the entire plan file and deleted every schedule but it is still showing multiple door schedule markers

Actually my problem is that I get multiple labels with the same door, some are the same number and some are not.... anyone have any experience with this with X6?  I have went through the entire plan file and deleted every schedule but it is still showing multiple door schedule markers

Typically you will find that there is another schedule somewhere that you missed. If you can't find it open a support ticket or post the plan. I'm certain someone can track down the problem. If it truely is a bug we should fix it.