Hide storey breaks in 3D

ED-209

11 hours ago, glennw said:

I usually find that occurs as a result of the floor platform building through the walls, commonly caused by either the main wall layer or the "build platform to" layer being designated incorrectly.

It's just a standard house that I want to turn into a symbol, in order to drop onto to various site plans. I just press the "build new floor" button when I've built the walls, so it shouldn't have different values.

3 hours ago, ED-209 said:

It's just a standard house that I want to turn into a symbol, in order to drop onto to various site plans. I just press the "build new floor" button when I've built the walls, so it shouldn't have different values.

I find it is often just the viwing angle causing it , rotate the model 10-15° and they are gone ....but not always....

3 hours ago, ED-209 said:

How do I turn those off?

In Active Layer Display Options (ALDO) , i usually have it enable and on a 2nd monitor so I can easily click layers on and off or lock them etc. 

You haven't done your signature , so no idea what version you have , so I can't tell you how to access it....

I also found it older versions this effect was worse if I started with an Orthographic camera compared to a Perspective Camera

M.

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG