Need help editing home plans

PhilipC

I will be the general contractor for a home being built in Alcoa, TN (near Knoxville) and we had a custom set of plans created by a person using Chief Architect X10 and then we imported the file into our Home Designer Pro 2019.  The designer that we were using has some medical problems and is not able to continue working through the final steps of the plans.  The plans are pretty much complete except that we have now determined we need some additional revisions and we are not qualified to use the software.  The changes  needed include:

1.  We made a few changes to the roof line but it now needs to be cleaned up; as you know messing with a roof line can sometimes create issues.

2.  Our screen porch is too narrow and we increased it by 3' but when we changed the roof slope over the screen porch this created a few issues.

3.  The fireplace will not be a "direct vent" which means we do not need the chimney that is currently shown.

4.   I would like someone with experience to just go through the plans and clean up errors, etc.

Those are the main issues and we would like some help to make this happen.  I would prefer to agree on a fixed price to make these changes but if you need to do hourly then please give me an hourly figure.

Edited by PhilipC
updated the services that I need

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2018 at 4:11 PM, DHDINC said:

If you are still looking for assistance with your project, message me and let me know!

I am still looking for some help with our home plan so are you available to make some quick revisions and cleanup?