Interface to Report a Bug

I am trying to find the interface and/or part of your web site where us users can report a bug if we think we have one.  If you don't have a good interface for us users to send in bug reports, please consider creating one.  The issue I am having may not be technically a bug and doesn't really hinder what I am trying to do.  However, there is a little minor quirk I have experienced and noticed and want to bring it to someones attention.

The best way to get info about contacting technical support is by using this link:  https://www.chiefarchitect.com/support/

The info at the bottom of the page explains how to contact support using either the online support center or by calling them during our normal business hours.

If you are looking for feedback from other users regarding the issue, then please feel free to post on the General Q&A forum.  Other users will probably be able to confirm whether or not the issue is a bug or might be able to offer possible workarounds. 

Please note that posting any info about a bug on any of our forums is not the same as reporting it to us.  We do not monitor these forums for bugs so it is very unlikely that we will get the information we need to address the issue.

• 1 year later...

If you have a Chief Architect account, go to "My Account" link under the search bar in the upper right of the home page. Then click on the "Technical Support Center" link in the right-hand column. On the next page click the green "New Case" button.