x3 group select stuck on.

Bross765

I have a client that likes a house I did in X3 just wanting to make a few changes. So I'm almost finished with changes when program starts to mess up. Every time I select and item, wall; dim.,text, or any object in plan it group selects any item I select next like group select is stuck on. Once you select an item you can not deselect it using esc. or by clicking off to side. I tried exiting this plan and trying another plan in X3 to see if  I have the same problem. It is doing it in all my X3 plans. Wondering if anybody else has experienced this problem in X3 or another version of CA.

By the way my newest version of CA is X9, thought about Copying plan files to it but worried it might mess up my X9 program.

Thanks, Brian

Yes I have been experiencing stuck selection issues in X9 as well as the current version of X10.  You open and object and work with it and close it but it remains highlighted.  This does not seem to cause other issues with the software and occasionally will clear by itself if you keep working but is very distracting and will always clear by saving the file and closing then reopening it.

• Like 1