Multiple automatic rebuild roof & rear patio "spa build" questions & problems?

DCB123

Hello Folks,

Trying to get these areas of my roof and rear pation spa built correctly here now.

Please see the attached photos, and respond with any other questions that you may have?

I am trying to get this plan finished over the weekend now and would appreciate your comments and answers.

Thx,

DCB

Roof Revisions-1.JPG

Roof Revisions-2.JPG

Roof Revisions-3.JPG

Second Floor Roof Issue-1.JPG

Spa in Back Deck-2.JPG

Douglas, there are no tips or tricks here, just a bit of manual roof editing to clean up what the auto Roof generator created. Manual roof editing competence comes from wading in and doing it, controlling it and making it look as you wish. It requires a bit of study and then lots of trial and error practice to master. The spa would be easier to control as a custom slab and slab hole or a molding profile or even a library browser symbol instead of a curved wall.

DJP

• 4 years later...
5 hours ago, Joe_Carrick said:

Probably 2-1/2 years ago. ;)

Home currently under mold remediation ;)

The 'bad' thing about Chief is it will automatically build some roofs that no one in their right mind would ever think to construct in that manner.   The funniest part, is the guy does not even point out all the issues he has with water and only is trying to fix cosmetic ones.....   My guess is that guy is no longer designing homes.... ;)  Or should not be.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1