My dimensions are not displayed properly? "In" instead of '_"

Rytikom25

I have the primary units set to '_" but all my dimensions are shown as 15.25 in instead of 15 1/4". I am using chief architect interior x10 on a mac. I can't seem to figure out how to show it like this: 1'-15" or 15 1/4". I tried messing with the default settings but nothing seems to change it.  

And when I try to edit the size of the object, shape. It keeps saying measurement is invalid.

You will need to make your Accuracy setting for Fractions rather than Decimal Places on the Primary Format tab of Dimension Defaults.  And set it for 1/4 or 1/8 or maybe 1/16.  Not really sure what the 1' - 15" part is about, hope it's a typo.

@Chopsaw Ye. I have always used nkba and never had this issue. However I am using the Chief architect interior version. Can that be the reason why its doing that? I always used premier on a windows. Now Im using interiors on a mac. And I dont know how to fix it.

@Chopsaw no I didn't touch anything there.  I didn't really mess with any settings at all. It just automatically started appearing today. Maybe I pressed some keys to make it look like this,  I don't know. I am a windows user. This is my first time using chief on mac, I thought maybe thats how it shows on a mac?