full view and floor view camera not working correctly

bkjernis

Please add what software version you are using to your "Signature" line so others can have that as a reference to their answers. The version one is using often helps helpers usefully answer your questions. Also posting an image of what you are seeing helps also to help others help you. Based just upon your post that sounds like completely wrong behavior but without knowing all other pertinent data about how you are creating such an unwanted effect no one can but guess as to a solution.

DJP

12 hours ago, bkjernis said:

If I use the full camera on the main floor it shows the basement view. Thanks

The title of your post says

"full view and floor view camera not working correctly"

Yet your post only mentions  the full camera.

More information and clarification are needed. 

I will make 1 guess.

If you are using the "perspective floor overview" camera on the main floor and seeing the basement floor as well in the 3D view, there is a setting to turn off the display of the basement.

Have a look in the Perspective Floor Overview Defaults dbx and look for Show Lower Floors in Floor Overviews checkbox.

Or you can also find it in Generl panel of the camera's dbx.

If I use the full camera on the main floor it shows the basement view. Thanks

Not enough info here to help you.  You should probably post a plan (or at least a picture of what you are seeing).

If I was to make a random guess, I would tell you to check your default camera heights.  It should be something like 60" and if you were to set it to something like -60" your camera view would always display the floor below.

If all else fails, contact tech support.

• Like 1