Double Callout on Cabinets

IvanCyr

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knows the answer to removing the second call out on the cabinet schedule.  These seem to work in pairs.  If you look at the attached pic, there are two red circled cabinets; I would like the callout in the diamond box to be hidden on this view (for example, the right cabinet has a sink in it)...but both callouts seem to come and go at the same time.  Likely a single click somewhere to fix this...I just don't know where to click!

Much appreciated.

CallOutQ.JPG

On 2018-07-03 at 10:50 PM, Joe_Carrick said:

The Diamond Box appears to be an Appliance Schedule Callout.

Turn off the "Fixtures, Labels" Layer to prevent it from being seen.

The "Fixtures, Labels" is turned off.  When I turn off the "Cabinets, Labels" all callouts disappear.

All the labels on the page seem to be located on the "Cabinets, Labels" layer.

Hope this is clear.  Any suggestions?

Ivan

...and just a further note of the sink.  It is listed as an imported symbol.  Opening up the symbol and looking at the "Symbol Specification" it shows:

1. Inserts into Contertop;

2. Under Schedules, "Treat as Plumbing in Fixture Schedule";

3. Type: Sinks(Kitchen).

12 minutes ago, IvanCyr said:

The "Fixtures, Labels" is turned off.  When I turn off the "Cabinets, Labels" all callouts disappear.

All the labels on the page seem to be located on the "Cabinets, Labels" layer.

Hope this is clear.  Any suggestions?

Ivan

Not without the Plan.

I really appreciate you guys looking at it.  I've attached a screen shot showcasing the sink in question.  Perhaps this helps.  Ivan

CallOutQ2.JPG

Edited by IvanCyr
Proper Attachment

Ivan,  I don't think there is any way to have two different Callout shapes for one Schedule.  You must have a Fixture schedule somewhere.  Find it and open it to the Label tab and deselect "Show Labels".  If it is any more complicated than that post the file for Joe.

Thanks Joe...here' s the plan.

Chopsaw, thanks for the reply.  I opened up ALL schedules to review and didn't find those "Labels" in question as any items in any of the schedules.

Likely a 2 bit easy click...but I've missed it.

ChiefExample_e.plan

Delete the current sink, place a new sink away from the cabinet, click ok when it complains, drag it into position. It will show correctly in plan and 3d but will not show the callout as part of the cabinet.

Delete the rangetop, alter the cabinet as it would actually be built without the appliance, float in the range top. You will have to alter the origin of the rangetop symbol OR change it's height, then position over the cabinet

altered plan.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IvanCyr said:

.perhaps Chief can work toward segregating those items in X-11.

Perhaps, been that way a long time now.  It would be nice if it changed but I use the method described as SOP so no biggie; I'd rather see work on stairs, or... :)