Post your walk through videos

Like anything worthwhile, it requires study and practice to gain professional results. Lumion is a terrific tool to make that job rather easier but requires a financial exchange for that ease. I do not do walkthroughs for that reason (I cannot justify buying Lumion or the time necessary to create walk-throughs in Chief). What I do is to create the new Panorama files for single areas and also exports of entire models as a 3D file for viewing in a browser. a lot less labor intensive and easy for clients to use.

I do admire the great looking walkthroughs others have and are making especially Lumion ones.

DJP

Thats it. I've spent a fair bit of time making architectural blocks and getting all the materials and  textures looking good. I just discovered Lumion. I'll definitely get that. I've found the 3D makes a massive difference to sales. I've picked up builder clients a lot easier with 0 hassle when they see it. 

I purchased Lumion not too long ago and haven't looked back. It's honestly one of the best purchases I've made in a long time. 

If you can afford the price tag, I wouldn't even think twice about getting it. 

13 hours ago, AnotherCADUser said:

This is one I did in X8. I've ordered a new gaming computer with 6gb graphics card, so it should come up a lot better.

If you have not ordered your computer yet and you are sure about Lumion you may want to consider an 8 GB or higher card.

You should be able to produce an almost 1080p quality with chief alone.  You need to adjust your active window as large as possible with your setup.  Also noticed some pixelation and crosshatched highlights in your video's.  What codec are you using ?  If you want to post your plan file I can run one for you and see if it comes out any cleaner and I can stretch my screen and get almost 4K if you want to see what that looks like with Chief.