Need help increasing window and cantilever sizes

chiefusertractor

Hello, We have the 2016 Pro Version and a couple years ago we hired someone to design our garage and master suite addition since my husband and I aren't computer savvy enough to figure it out.  Our building process has hit many obstacles but we are finally ready to move forward but need several window sizes and a cantilever for the bath tub to be increased a bit.  We simply can't figure it out and unfortunately the gentleman we paid to help us has passed away.  If there is anyone out there who could help us with this we'd be happy to pay something of course.  Thanks so much!  Linda and Joe  (we have a product key that we can change sign ins from our computer to anyone else's computer so this can be done online...which all you experts probably already know!)

There should be no need to use the product key for anything.

If they are only a few minor changes, post the plan here and I am sure you will receive free advice to solve your problems.

Hmmm, I don't know exactly how this forum works or if all of you who replied see this comment but here goes!   Chief Architect does have my email and I'm so thankful for everyone's input, especially about not sharing our product key.  How would we post the actual plan here?   And is everyone seeing this?  Sorry for our lack of figuring even that out!!

Linda and Joe

Assuming that you have an MS Windows machine, do a search using File Explorer looking for " *.plan "   (without the quotation marks).

5b3d4a49019d1_Searchforplanfile.thumb.jpg.40c8f4e825af6ff67c64a5d6e255710d.jpg

Somewhere on your computer, you will find the file that is the one that you and your husband were working on.  

Then in this forum, you can upload the file by clicking on the link that is present when you are typing a message like this. 2018-07-04_18-40-39.thumb.jpg.4261dfbbf305544030e136db17027b0c.jpg

Please note that the file must not be open in Chief Architect when you attach it, otherwise it will not upload.