General questions for CA community

JKraft

I'm considering getting more serious about mastering CA.   Up until now I pick up a few drafting/design projects, hack my way through, and make a little $.  I KNOW if I improve my CA skills I can do much better in terms of income- because creating professional drawings with Chief is so fast.

How many of you guy's/gal's are making your living with CA?

In your opinion, what is the fastest way to master the program, ie are there certain videos, or courses that helped you turn a corner that you could recommend?

Would anyone be interested in tutoring?? I can pay VENMO or PAYPAL.

Many of you have answered several questions for me in the past and I would like to thank you again, this is a very helpful forum.

Best to you!

A simple way to get started is by confronting each dialog one at a time, and scan each input box, check box etc and ask yourself, one by one: "Do I honestly know what that does-what effect it creates-what is is for?". You then open the Reference Manual and find the section that explains that dialog and find out. Then practice making the indicated changes and viewing the results. You can do this just a few minutes a day after working and daily increase your competence with the software but you must stay at it on a regular basis.

DJP

34 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

Very Nice Yusuf.  I think I will watch that one more time at 1/8 speed and I will be an expert by tomorrow. B)

Thanks Chop. I am not sure this contains any thing that will make you a monster in 8 hours  .. :D

You are already an expert+++